This is swan, well, at least it will be.
Robert is not the best definition of health. As a matter a fact he has a scar going down the front of his chest from his many heart surgeries. However, no matter how many times this has hindered his playing abilities, he has always come out as not only one of the best musician that I know, but he is also one of the best catchers I know. With all of his talent however his heart conditions have held him back in many ways. Until he turned 13 he wasn't legally allowed to play in sports with other people because he was label as a "medical liablility". Still, he kept on working at baseball and just last year he was the varsity catcher at PCA.

Although not as unfortunate as your friend, I came down with an illness as a young child that has made certain things difficult for me. I only eat select foods as a result, and because of that I am not as healthy as i should be. Still, I have perservered and more or less ignored my habits and done what I'm good at. I saltue your friend for doing even more than that.
ReplyDelete